Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.111 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 94,368 ₦ (₨18,462) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)