Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.857 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 761,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 454,277 ₦ (€1,111) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)