Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 709,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 335,320 ₦ (CH$620,785) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)