Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.197 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 735,420 ₦ (R 29,187) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)