Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.392 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 876,395 ₦ (8,644 ₪) in Tel Aviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)