Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.667 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 738,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 335,830 ₦ (RM3,875) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)