Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 154,807 ₦ (117,811 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)