Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 409.127 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 425,076 ₦ (€1,039) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)