Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.005 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 931,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 434,803 ₦ (€1,043) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)