Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.134 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 954,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 448,822 ₦ (€1,097) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)