Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 463,488 ₦ (€1,086) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)