Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.880 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 174,387 ₦ ($b3,298) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)