Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 123,467 ₦ (127,100 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)