Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02480 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 922,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 341,450 ₦ (Rp 13,767,376) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)