Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.021 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 114,437 ₦ (ARS $8,788) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)