Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 338,015 ₦ (CH$635,953) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)