Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,852 ₦ (CH$5,240) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)