Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.076 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,721,262 ₦ (GH₵22,927) in Takoradi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)