Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.134 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 111,619 ₦ (RM1,281) in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)