Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.748 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 640,769 ₦ (54,542 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)