Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.738 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 679,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 289,481 ₦ (24,661 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)