Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.711 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 383,031 ₦ (32,706 NT$) in Taichung City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (35 minutes ago)