Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 139,376 ₦ (руб 25,605) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)