Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.426 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 140,420 ₦ (руб 25,880) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)