Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.731 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 657,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 316,910 ₦ (﷼ 3,310) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)