Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00825 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 134,794 ₦ (﷼ 16,332,947) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)