Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00858 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 154,287 ₦ (﷼ 17,979,257) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)