Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.467 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 229,230 ₦ (2,352 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)