Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 NGN / BDT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 127,769 ₦ (Taka 29,786) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)