Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32501 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 434,684 ₦ (₩1,337,428) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)