Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32512 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 817,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 451,187 ₦ (₩1,387,775) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)