Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.178 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 297,950 ₦ (26,656 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)