Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.634 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 44,969 ₦ (GH₵603) in Sunyani.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)