Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30339 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 200,456 ₦ (660,724 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)