Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30236 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 197,168 ₦ (652,086 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)