Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.129 NGN / RON
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 109,588 ₦ (1,203 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)