Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.604 NGN / RSD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 241,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 84,476 ₦ (23,437 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)