Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.420 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 331,998 ₦ (5,884 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (42 minutes ago)