Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.344 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 851,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 395,558 ₦ (6,898 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)