Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.081 NGN / TND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 135,392 ₦ (1,074 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)