Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.687 NGN / TND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 147,849 ₦ (1,090 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)