Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.055 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 591,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 248,566 ₦ (R$ 2,588) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)