Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.322 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 690,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 275,970 ₦ (208,708 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)