Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 184,641 ₦ ($507) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)