Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.919 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 136,575 ₦ (2,399 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)