Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.629 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 966,337 ₦ (23,784 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)