Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.750 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 197,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 91,291 ₦ (1,221TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)