Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09101 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 937,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 361,046 ₦ (3,966,907 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)