Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.598 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 132,487 ₦ (₨50,997) in Sialkot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)