Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 152,954 ₦ (₨55,375) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)