Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.704 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 138,214 ₦ (₨51,110) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)