Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.327 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 234,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 102,897 ₦ (30,926 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)