Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.451 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 134,095 ₦ (元2,509) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)