Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.199 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 533,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 267,338 ₦ (元5,025) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)