Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.695 NGN / AED
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 682,164 ₦ (Dirham 6,912) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)