Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.748 NGN / AED
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 584,112 ₦ (Dirham 5,976) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)