Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.745 NGN / TND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 186,770 ₦ (1,429 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)