Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.901 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 125,142 ₦ (3,302 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)