Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32384 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,456,983 ₦ (₩4,499,150) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)