Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32242 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 604,225 ₦ (₩1,874,012) in Seongnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)