Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31692 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 690,547 ₦ (₩2,178,956) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)