Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 619,153 ₦ (55,702 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)