Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 241,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 107,978 ₦ (﷼ 12,541,864) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)